William Happer, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Princeton University: Albert Einstein would almost certainly have been a global warming skeptic if he were alive today. Many distinguished, contemporary scientists are skeptics too. Most importantly, Einstein would have paid close attention to how well the establishment theory of global warming agreed with experiment. He famously stated: “No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right. A single experiment can prove me wrong.” The earth has done the kind of experiment Einstein had in mind. It has warmed at a much slower rate, two or three times slower, than models have predicted. To make matters worse for alarmists, no one knows how much of the relatively small warming is due to increased carbon dioxide.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis