William Happer, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Princeton University: Albert Einstein would almost certainly have been a global warming skeptic if he were alive today. Many distinguished, contemporary scientists are skeptics too. Most importantly, Einstein would have paid close attention to how well the establishment theory of global warming agreed with experiment. He famously stated: “No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right. A single experiment can prove me wrong.” The earth has done the kind of experiment Einstein had in mind. It has warmed at a much slower rate, two or three times slower, than models have predicted. To make matters worse for alarmists, no one knows how much of the relatively small warming is due to increased carbon dioxide.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Three Costly Wars At Once
- (Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Susan Varlamoff) Vatican - Pope Francis Sounds Urgent Alarm
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Extreme environmentalists demand a sterile ocean
- (Jochem Marotzke, FAZ) Germany - Which Tipping Point Is of Greatest Worry