Uli Weber, geophysicist and author of Klimahysterie ist keine Loesung: Computer-assisted climate projections warn us of a dangerous human-made climate change and therefore a global decarbonization agreed upon in the Climate Treaty of Paris should save mankind from a very bad climate. In the past, everything was much better, so the climate has gotten clearly worse. Where? It is unbelievable what people simply conclude when the factual situation is quite clear and 97 per cent of all scientists, economic representatives, politicians, clerics, esoterics and fortune-tellers believe in the human-made climate catastrophe generated by computer-assisted climate prostheses. Just believe what you want, but do not believe you can prove it ….
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming