Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon: He announced a massive new campaign to help save the Earth from climate change. The world's richest man has announced he is launching the Bezos Earth Fund with $10 billion of his own money to kick things off. He stressed that "climate change is the biggest threat to our planet." The Bezos Earth Fund will provide grants to scientists, activists, non-governmental organizations, and other campaigns that fight the impact of climate change.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power