Cornwall Alliance, Calvin Beisner - Their position is that fossil fuels created many benefits of the modern world for a lot of humanity and should be used to help the rest of humanity out of dire poverty. Carbon dioxide from fossil fuels is not expected to cause catastrophic global warming.
The Pope and the Science Advisor to the US President conclude that fossil fuels will cause catastrophic global warming and must be cut back significantly to save humanity. Use the search box with keyword "pope" or "science advisor".
Only one of these positions represents the Scientific Method. Nuclear power must be advocated using sound science. You decide.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis