Guus Berkhout, physicist, electrical engineer, founder of Netherlands based Climate Intelligence Foundation (CLINTEL): Letter to the Secretary-General of the United Nations. There is no climate emergency. A global network of 500 scientists and professionals has prepared this urgent message. Climate science should be less political, while climate policies should be more scientific. The aim of international policy should be to provide reliable and affordable energy at all times, and throughout the world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed
- (RE-VOLV) USofA - Collapse of fossil fuels - Move to renewables
- (Jeffrey Mahn) USofA - Radiation Hormesis