USA Today is reporting the continued alarmism of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. The planet is "way off track" in dealing with climate change. Experts declared that climate change is a far greater threat than the coronavirus. The UN and other man-made global warming alarmist organizations will not stop sounding the alarms until the world stops using fossil fuels. That is when the world economies will collapse and population be forced to drop back several billion lives. How is the coronavirus worse than what the United Nations is doing to the people it is supposed to serve?
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud