Paul Driessen, senior policy advisor for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow and The Heartland Institute: Wind and sunshine are clean and renewable very dilute energy sources. Their mining operations are anything but clean, "green," renewable, sustainable, or ethical.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud