David Wojick, Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, CFACT, Washington, D.C., Ph.D. Philosophy of Science and Mathematical Logic, B.Sc. Civil Engineering: I recently described the all too often case where extreme computer modeling results feed the media into then feeding a public panic. A cascade of mindless fear. USA Today has provided a perfect example of promoting model based panic. Here is their panicky title: "Unsuitable for ‘human life to flourish’: Up to 3B will live in extreme heat by 2070, study warns" Three billion people will live where humans cannot survive? Seriously? Will they become billions of climate refugees? That is the absurd idea, right? This newspaper is a trusted source for many people, but here they publish pure nonsensical alarmist speculation as accepted fact.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy