Paul Driessen, senior policy advisor for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: When OPEC imposed its 1973 embargo, the United States was just over 40% dependent on foreign sources for its oil. Today the USA relies on foreign sources for 100% of 14 minerals considered to be “critical” for modern technologies and societies, and 50-96% for 19 other “critical” minerals; only two are in the 14-25% dependency range, an updated report from the US Department of the Interior (DOI) cautions.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud