Ed Berry, physicist and climate scientist: Global warming is not your fault. Don’t over complicate climate physics. Simple physics proves the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, IPCC, is wrong. Your carbon emissions do not cause climate change. Nature causes climate change. This article explains how carbon dioxide flows through the atmosphere, the oceans and land.
Government plans to capture carbon dioxide from power plants would be a tremendous waste of energy and money. It would weaken food production and thus make life worse for all animals, including humans. Many people in government and the voting public have no idea about science. This will lead to the downfall of freedom and free enterprise to be replaced by evil that will control most of our lives, what we can do and how we must think.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming