Paul Driessen, senior policy advisor for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: On multiple levels – federal, state and local ... hospitals, industries, armed forces and nursing homes – the United States and nearly every other country seem to have been woefully underprepared for the Coronavirus that came roaring out of Wuhan, China at the end of 2019. If all these countries were paying so little attention to these recurrent pandemics, and spending so little money preparing for them – what WERE they focusing on? The answer is allegedly “dangerous man-made global warming and climate change.” In other words, very little on diseases that hit humanity very hard and quite often – versus enormous, inordinate amounts on a supposed threat that exists primarily in computer models and media headlines, and assumes Earth’s climate was stable and near-perfect until a few decades ago. Most of the Main Stream Media, universsities and National Academies of Science agree with these Wunderkinder.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power