Roger Higgs, geologist, Founder, Geoclastica Ltd. The IPCC says ongoing warming is due to man’s CO2 emissions, hence ‘Anthropogenic Global Warming’ (AGW). However, the 3 pillars on which they base this claim are unscientific and quickly disproved. (PILLAR I) “EARTH’S AVERAGE SURFACE TEMPERATURE AND MAN’S CO2 EMISSIONS HAVE BOTH RISEN SINCE 1850, SO CO2 MUST HAVE CAUSED THE WARMING” FIVE DISPROOFS. (PILLAR II) “GLOBAL WARMING’S CONTINUANCE DESPITE THE SUN’S WEAKENING AFTER 1991 ABSOLVES THE SUN AND INCRIMINATES CO2” DISPROOF. (PILLAR III) “SEA LEVEL (SL) FOR THE LAST FEW THOUSAND YEARS VARIED LESS THAN 25CM, SO THE 30CM SL RISE SINCE 1850 PROVES ABNORMAL WARMING BY CO2” DISPROOF.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming