George Chilingarian, Petroleum Engineer and Geologist: America is under attack. Our freedom and liberty is at risk. The goal is to displace capitalism with socialism. The mechanism is a very elaborate, ongoing, and evil plot to vastly restrict our energy supplies. In so doing America’s political will will be destroyed and our beloved country will find itself joining with the European’s and other countries in pursuit of a single worldwide government under UN control with a vastly reduced world population; a population no greater than a tenth of today’s. The Editor of allaboutenergy.net has inserted (catastrophic) into the title. Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas and causes some warming. Water vapor is a much more important greenhouse gas. What we think the author intends to say is that carbon dioxide from fossil fuels is not going to cause catastrophic global warming nor an irreversible climate tipping point.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming