David Wojick, Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, CFACT, Washington, D.C., Ph.D. Philosophy of Science and Mathematical Logic, B.Sc. Civil Engineering: This is an evaluation of a massive man-climate change assessment by "experts" in New Zealand. They claim they know what the country's climate is going to be like out to 2100 and what their government must do to control climate change. David Wojick has done the world a service by bring this report to everyone's attention and pointing out all its fallacies. Why is this important? Because it shows how absurd all the climate alarmists claims and predictions are. The world must stop paying any attention to the alarmists baseless predictions.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming