Kenneth Richard, author about man-made global warming for Principia Scientific and No Tricks Zone: Studies of the Earth's average temperature from North Pole to the Equator to the South Pole from around 1900 to 2020 suggests that there has be no significant change of this global average number. But alarmists have many believing that use of fossil fuels are causing catastrophic man-made global warming heading to an irreversible temperature tipping point. Even generally rational scientists claim that the world is heading toward a temperature tipping point that can only be avoided by drastic reduction in use of fossil fuels. Our modern world is threatened by bad decisions.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming