Walter Aeberli, Swiss engineer and lover of nature and adventures in the outdoors: This is his communication to a life-long friend about an article in the Neue Zuercher Zeitung by Marcus Schaer: "Die Klima-Apokalypse wird wohl nicht ganz so düster. Dafür, und das vergessen wir gerne, droht uns anderes." This article quotes books published in 2020 by Michael Shellenberger and Bjorn Lomborg explaining that global warming alarmism has gone far beyond reality and is preventing countries from solving pressing real problems. There are photo examples from all over Europe of a robust climate.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate