Simon Aegerter, physicist, Jon Boone, analyst-observer of the real world, Bruno Comby, nuclear engineer, Michel Gay, nuclear advocate, Roger Higgs, geologist, Eric Jelinski, chemical-nuclear and mechanical engineer, university lecturer, John Shanahan, civil engineer, Willie Soon, astrophysicist: Discussion on man-made global warming, climate tipping point, fossil fuels, nuclear power. This is a discussion of different thoughts for what lies ahead for Earth's climate and energy sources? Many people in this discussion see a wholesome climate and better living with fossil fuels and nuclear power, if people avoid intense hate, massive stupidity and all-out war. One person is concerned about carbon dioxide from fossil fuels causing serious global warming leading to an irreversible climate tipping point and end of life as we know it today. Others are concerned about a breakdown of personal and economic freedoms and productivity caused by alarmists creating a one-world government with losses of freedom and private ownership. This is already happening with elected officials forcing the stopping of use of fossil fuels and nuclear power and irrationally imposing use of wind and solar energy and central governments taking absolute control of the economy.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming