Anthony Watts, website: wattsupwiththat.com. He takes National Geographic to task for using scare tactics suggesting that ocean levels will rise to a height midway up the Statue of Liberty. How long do you think it will take for oceans to rise that high, given current rates or rates several times faster? Can man-kind cause this to happen?
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming