Dr. Calvin Beisner, Director of the Cornwall Alliance is a leading advocate for science to evaluate the effect of CO2 produced by use of fossil fuels and the benefits fossil fuels have for all humanity. People who are against continued use of fossil fuels based on the argument that the CO2 fossil fuels produce will cause catastrophic anthropogenic global warming don't have sound science on their side, just computer models and ignore the tremendous suffering that will be caused for billions of people by stopping use of fossil fuels. This article is well thought out and well written and ends with an invitation to sign a petition addressed to local, state and federal governments in the USA.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy