The topic of catastrophic man-made climate change has been around for decades. In the 1970s, John Holdren introduced the idea of a new ice age caused by human activity. Since the 1980s, he has talked about catastrophic man-made global warming caused by CO2 from use of fossil fuels. In 2015, he issued a "Climate Change Compendium" that is posted on this website. Use the SEARCH Box with keyword "HOLDREN." This response to Holdren's 2015 presentation is by Dr. Donald Rapp, a highly educated and experienced scientist. Rapp is open to the possibility of some local and global warming from use of fossil fuels and mankind's activities. He provides detailed comments to Holdren's predictions of catastrophic man-made global warming. Many scientists agree with Dr. Rapp.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming