Andrew Kenny, nuclear engineer, provides a very interesting and easy to read report on the question of what influence the use of fossil fuels and CO2 they produce have on Earth's climate. Fossil fuels have brought immeasurable benefits to people in the First World and some benefits to people in the Second World. The Third World is mostly still waiting to reap these benefits. People hear alarms about CO2 from fossil fuel from the President of the United States, Barack Obama, and the Head of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis, etc. To stop use of fossil fuels would be disastrous. Andrew Kenny's article is very worth reading.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - No Fuel - No Fire
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election