William Gray Ph.D. is emeritus professor of Atmospheric Science at Colorado State University (CSU). He is noted for his forecasts of Atlantic hurricane season activity. His last general comment about the 2013 IPCC Climate Change Report: "You have failed once more to show that the climate is influenced in any way by changes in emissions of trace gases. I have already shown that your model is defective. You have never subjected it to the necessary discipline of validation which requires successful prediction of a range of future climate properties."
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - No Fuel - No Fire
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election