S. Fred Singer, Ph.D. in physics is an atmospheric and space physicist. He founded the Science and Environmental Policy Project (SEPP) and the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC). He served as professor of environmental sciences at the University of Virginia (1971–94). Paris-2015 may turn out to be a big (and expensive) nothing-burger and mark the effective end of COP, the Conference of the Parties [to the Global Climate Treaty], after 21 years.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Three Costly Wars At Once
- (Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Susan Varlamoff) Vatican - Pope Francis Sounds Urgent Alarm
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Extreme environmentalists demand a sterile ocean
- (Jochem Marotzke, FAZ) Germany - Which Tipping Point Is of Greatest Worry