Craig Idso, Robert Carter, and Fred Singer, contributors to Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change explain why scientists disagree about man-made global warming. There is no consensus. Climate scientists can be biased. Origins of bias include careerism, grant-seeking, political views, and confirmation bias. Eric Jelinski - Canada: The science is not complete, but some of the pertinent information is that global warming has stopped even though CO2 emissions have increased....clearly a hoax to collect taxes to fight climate change or give taxpayers money to other countries to fight climate change, and then tax Canadian people to pay for that via a carbon tax.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - No Fuel - No Fire
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election