Rosatom, the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM is a global technological leader for development of nuclear energy and nuclear science applications. It offers more help than most other leading nuclear energy countries.
Zambia’s agriculture sector has been identified as the key to unlocking economic growth as it provides the main support for the country’s rural economy, and nuclear technology is expected to boost agricultural development even more.
“There is an example from South Africa that shows how nuclear technology has saved the South African’s Western Cape orange industry, which was about to collapse. The application of nuclear technology helped local farmers to put an end to infestation that damaged the environment, seriously affecting the citrus industry that employed 10 percent of South African agricultural labour force.”
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming