Dan Rodricks, Writer for The Baltimore Sun: Dear World: I know it looks pretty bad right now, but I think I speak for many of my fellow Americans when I say that the United States is better than its current president. --- So, world, look, we are still interested in you, despite how it looks right now. Sorry about the climate change thing. Sorry about the Russia thing. Sorry about the awkward handshakes and phone calls with your leaders. Sorry to put you through this.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming