Chaitanya Mallapur, IndiaSpend:India’s foodgrain production rose five times over six decades, according to 2016 government data, the latest available. But with the average Indian farm half as large as it used to be 50 years ago and yields among the lowest in developing economies, both the agriculture sector and farmers have been driven to the brink, shows an IndiaSpend analysis.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Let's quarantine fake corona and energy news
- (Heartland Institute, CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Renewable energy mining harmful for humans and environment
- (Eric Lubin) France - Far more support for wind farms than for medicine and hospitals
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Recognizing opportunity and following up
- (Epoch Times, Michael Walsh) USofA - When Wuhan Virus Departs World Will Be Changed