Richard McPherson, electrical power and grid security expert. He is pursuing executable humanitarian solutions under the nexus of agriculture, water and energy.: The world population has grown from about one billion to over 7 billion in less than 200 years. This is due to the benefits of fossil fuels, hydro-electric and nuclear and their many by-products. In order to save the planet from horrific political and military situations in the 1940s, the United States had to be the major producer of vast amounts of war materials and the leader in the fight against all enemies in World War II. In the meantime, many private organizations and elected officials in the USA have worked to hobble the greatness of America so that it will fall from world leadership. This article describes the tremendous accomplishments of the United States that saved the world in the 1940s. This capability must be preserved to lead the world to solve even greater challenges today.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming