Mpiyakhe Dhlamini, researcher at Free Market Foundation: If South Africans are serious about solving the dire poverty problem we have, getting to the point where women have de facto as well as de jure equality with men is a critical part of doing that. No country can overcome the magnitude of what South Africa and the rest of Africa need to deal with while tying one of its hands behind its back. Free women and free the economy, otherwise development and progress will remain a pipe-dream.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming