John Eidson, electrical engineer: Fed a constant diet of economic lies by anti-capitalists in our society, the millennial generation has been conned into believing that the wealthy get rich only by stealing an unfair slice of America’s economic pie. By taking more than their fair share, the theory goes, greedy corporate CEOs leave little but crumbs for everyone else. Such thinking is referred to as the zero sum theory of economics: that there is only one finite-sized pie to go around. In truth, America does not have a finite economic pie. Rather, it has a virtually unlimited supply of ever-evolving economic pies of varying sizes waiting to be made by enterprising people from every race and every income group.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming