Thomas Schmid, German speaker, author, journalist, leader of discussions of new and old books: Basically, the Swedish preacher rejects the entire universe of the Western world. Greta Thunberg is not the solitaire she performs. It has not brought a fundamentally new topic into the political arena. It is part of a well-known movement that flourished, especially in the interior of the Western world of well-being, with its wonderful but dangerous willingness to doubt everything. Political leaders who give Greta their time and attention act like political ABC shooters. Then they immediately return to their agenda.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (CFACT, Paul Driessen) USofA - Prioritizing Climate and Pandemic
- (Our World In Data) UK - Number of people living in and not living in extreme poverty
- (The Conversation, Woods Hole, Ken Buesseler) USofA - Tiny plankton drive processes in the ocean
- (Nuclear Africa, Kelvin Kemm) South Africa - Setting the record straight about nuclear power
- (Ed Berry) USofA - Climate Update