Dr. Willie Soon is an independent solar physicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics who has been studying the Sun and its influence on the Earth’s climate for more than a quarter of a century. This is a biographical outline of an exceptional person.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Land Carbon - No Substitute for Action on Fossil Fuels (Climate Council) Australia
- Temperatures in the French Alps for 1,800 years - colder now than before - France
- Earth Day Predictions 1970 USofA
- Hydrogen Hype (Viv Forbes, Saltbush Club) Australia
- Ten simple changes to save the planet (Diego Ortiz, BBC) UK