David Burton is a Soil Scientist and Professor in the Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences in the Faculty of Agriculture, Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Canada: This is his university biography. He is an important contributor to global discussions about soil science, crop science and the carbon dioxide cycle in the atmosphere, on land and in the ocean.
Latest from John Shanahan
- Le nucléaire cœur de la transition énergétique (Michel Gay) France French Français
- La France championne du monde (Michel Gay, Bruno Comby) France French Français
- Nucléaire ses 7 points forts (Michel Gay) France French Français
- Solutions for Nuclear Waste (Bruno Comby) France
- Small Modular Reactors, SMR (ROLLS ROYCE) UK