John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: When Gov. Lamm finished his speech, the conference room was silent, as everyone in the overflow audience realized that what they’d just heard was being methodically carried out by the post-1960s Democratic Party in its ongoing attempt to “fundamentally transform the United States of America” through multiculturalism and massive immigration.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - No Fuel - No Fire
- (Saltbrush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Adrift in the Covid Sea
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election