John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: When Gov. Lamm finished his speech, the conference room was silent, as everyone in the overflow audience realized that what they’d just heard was being methodically carried out by the post-1960s Democratic Party in its ongoing attempt to “fundamentally transform the United States of America” through multiculturalism and massive immigration.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming