John Eidson, writer, analyst for energy, climate change, government policies, retired electrical engineer, independent voter: When Gov. Lamm finished his speech, the conference room was silent, as everyone in the overflow audience realized that what they’d just heard was being methodically carried out by the post-1960s Democratic Party in its ongoing attempt to “fundamentally transform the United States of America” through multiculturalism and massive immigration.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud