John Holdren was President Barack Obama's Science Advisor: This is a reply he wrote to John Shanahan regarding an invitation to participate in discussions about use of fossil fuels and nuclear power. John Shanahan provides comments. Holdren's attitude in this message is typical of how he has treated very accomplished scientists and engineers who disagreed with him for over fifty years. There are a lot of professionals who disagree with him in spite of his claims that nearly the whole world of "academic" scientists agree with him.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming