Epoch Times, writer, Michael Walsh: Whether the coronavirus virus 2020 turns out to be the dire event some fear, or just a bad sort of virus that opportunistically kills the elderly and those with compromised immune systems, one thing is certain: When it finally runs its course, a whole lot of things are going to be very, very different in Europe and the USA.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud