Paul Driessen, senior policy advisor for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow: Government agencies and non-government pressure groups constantly use their money and power to keep millions of African, Asian and Latin American families from gaining access to modern energy, disease prevention and agricultural technologies – thereby perpetuating poverty, disease, malnutrition, blindness and death. Government agencies have been captured by neo-colonialist elements in their leadership and ranks, and among politicians who set their budgets and programs. The NGOs enjoy tax-exempt status and global prestige, because the human and environmental costs of their policies rarely receive more than superficial scrutiny by media, human rights or other “watchdogs.” Few of these NGOs would even exist without the wealthy foundations that finance them. Indeed, “philanthropic” foundation support for radical environmentalist groups and campaigns is one of the best kept secrets of modern society.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Three Costly Wars At Once
- (Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Susan Varlamoff) Vatican - Pope Francis Sounds Urgent Alarm
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Extreme environmentalists demand a sterile ocean
- (Jochem Marotzke, FAZ) Germany - Which Tipping Point Is of Greatest Worry