H. Sterling Curnett, Heartland senior fellow on environmental policy and the managing editor of Environment & Climate News: For decades, elitist radical environmentalists in academia, politics, and popular culture have vocally longed for a sharp decline in or extinction of the human race, regularly referring to humanity as a “cancer,” “parasite,” or “virus” destroying the planet. Despite world leaders embracing fossil fuel restrictions and utterly pointless international compacts like the Paris climate agreement, they don’t seem to be happy with the current state of the world economy even though it recreates the logical outcome of the policies they are pushing.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud