Viv Forbes, Executive Director of the Saltbush Club: Industry needs low cost reliable power. We must ensure that EVERY electricity generator who connects to the grid can supply reliable 24/7 power using their own backup facilities or via firm contracts.
Abandon the Zero Emissions farce. Bullock-drawn wagons, camel trains and horse teams may achieve the zero emissions dream but they will not keep our cities fed - there are no electric tractors, dozers or road trains.
This Lockdown Depression is giving us a taste of “Zero Emissions”. It is a bitter taste. It leads to unemployment and poverty with no proven benefits for nature or the climate.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (James Mattis) USofA - Comments on President Donald Trump
- (Abel Gonzalez) Argentina - Demystifying radiation - the nemesis of nuclear energy
- (Alan Waltar) USofA - The LNT Controversy: Is Low Level Radiation Really Harmful?
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2020 5 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (The Hill, Nick DeIuliis) USofA - Pandemic exposed Curch of Climate as a fraud