Florencia de los Angeles Renteria del Toro, nuclear scientist, PhD candidate at Harbin Engineering University, China: In my journey in education, I have been participating in projects that help to develop and optimize technology in different countries. My area of expertise is Nuclear Reactor Design and, during my master’s program, I worked in the design of a new reactor in South Korea which would implement a new nuclear fuel management strategy for the fuel utilization and optimization in the production of electricity. Currently, I am working with Nuclear Energy Systems developed in China on the application of Artificial Neural Networks to Loading Pattern determination. Science and technology are pillars upon which to develop society and educate future generations.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming