Florencia de los Angeles Renteria del Toro, nuclear scientist, PhD candidate at Harbin Engineering University, China: In my journey in education, I have been participating in projects that help to develop and optimize technology in different countries. My area of expertise is Nuclear Reactor Design and, during my master’s program, I worked in the design of a new reactor in South Korea which would implement a new nuclear fuel management strategy for the fuel utilization and optimization in the production of electricity. Currently, I am working with Nuclear Energy Systems developed in China on the application of Artificial Neural Networks to Loading Pattern determination. Science and technology are pillars upon which to develop society and educate future generations.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy