Michael Shellenberger, Environmental Progress: There is a recurring puzzle in the history of the environmental movement: Why do green activists keep promoting policies that are harmful not only to humans but also to the environment? Michael Shellenberger is determined to solve this problem, and he is singularly well qualified. Mr. Shellenberger wants to woo them to an alternative faith that he calls environmental humanism, which is committed to the “transcendent moral purpose of universal human flourishing and environmental progress.” It is something to be leader of a new faith.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Three Costly Wars At Once
- (Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Susan Varlamoff) Vatican - Pope Francis Sounds Urgent Alarm
- (Saltbush Club, Viv Forbes) Australia - Extreme environmentalists demand a sterile ocean
- (Jochem Marotzke, FAZ) Germany - Which Tipping Point Is of Greatest Worry