Ronald Cherry, MD specialist in pulmonary diseases, writer of popular essays on history of the United States and humanity in general: This article is a broad, international summary of a widely used, readily available drug that is showing promise for reducing deaths from the COVID-19 virus. The establishment has politicized the issue like it has done with many topics in medicine and other issues in the modern world. Definitely worth consideration.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming