Sebastian Luening, paleo-geologist at www.kaltesonne.de posted an article about this report by Jim Gordon that describes the tremendous progress China has made in becoming a strong economy and improving the country's infrastructure. China is the world's leader in manufacturing, mining of essential minerals, development and use of fossil fuels and nuclear power. Who can criticize China for helping their people? What countries are keeping up with their own improvements? Why is most of the world falling so far behind? Meanwhile in North America and Europe extremist environmental organizations, catastrophic global warming organizations and their partners in government are imposing energy policies to stop use of fossil fuels and nuclear power and switch to very dilute, variable, not always available wind and solar energy. They teach catastrophic man-made global warming from fossil fuels and encourage wind and solar energy in schools and universities in North America, Europe and Australia!!! . Wahnsinn!!!! Madness!!!! WHY????
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming