(Joe Kerwin) USofA - Observations about allaboutenergy.net website
22.Aug.2020 John Shanahan
Joseph Kerwin, Founder of Yoogli advanced search engine technology: Observations of the challenges facing the website: allaboutenergy.net. How do we get our message out to large numbers of people and key decision makers in industry and government?
Human knowledge has been kept in libraries for more than 2500 years. Today, additional knowledge is increasing faster than ever before. Just the amount of information and knowledge generated in one day surpasses the knowledge accumulation of hundreds, even thousands of years in the past, depending on where you start. Our mission is to get information about energy and energy by-products and how they are important for humanity, the environment and nature out to the public and key decision makers. This has not been done well in the past with the result there is near chaos in energy policy making.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power