Pope Francis is genuinely concerned about the poor and environment. The most obvious results of abandoning use of fossil fuels is continued extreme poverty and terrible living conditions for over one billion people in the Third and Fourth World today. It also would mean the return to a way of living in the First and Second World as it was two hundred years ago. Very simple living, human muscle, horse and cattle power, and probably slavery like it existed for hundreds of years. It is unfortunate that this Pope and all the Climate Change Alarmists don't acknowledge that. Many leaders in the great religions of the world don't want those consequences.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming