Ted Rockwell is one of the most accomplished, respected and down to Earth pioneers in nuclear energy and an excellent writer. He had many interesting conversations with his colleagues, Congress, the media, and students. When signatures were collected for his memorial tribute for Go Nuclear in 2013, a nuclear engineering student in Jordan asked if he could sign. He had studied from the Reactor Shielding Manual that Ted Rockwell was the Editor of and was very thankful to Dr. Rockwell. This book has been standard curriculum for nuclear engineering students around the world since 1956.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming