Richard McDonald, is a retired research physicist from the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Sustainable access to food, water, and energy is critical to the survival of the 7+ billion persons on Earth, and efficient utilization of present resources and technologies is key to achieving this goal. Symbiotic efficiencies can be had by combining energy generation with other processes to recover heat normally wasted in energy generation.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming