Howard Cork Hayden, Emeritus Physics Professor, University of Connecticut: This presentation is about the Direct Proportion Model (aka LNT). It focuses on the horizontal axis (dose). Dose is an intensive variable, not an additive quantity (collective dose corollary). It presents extensive and intensive variables in language of thermodynamics. Radiation Dose is not an additive quantity. Use the Dose axis with great care. There are discoveries to be made when researchers abandon the notion that dose is an additive quantity.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming