Jerry Cuttler, D.Sc. in nuclear sciences and engineering, recipient of 2011 International Dose-Response Society Award for Outstanding Career Achievement: Are your health and longevity important? Once upon a time, low doses of IR were used to: Cure cancer (complete remission). Cure infections: gas gangrene, boils, sinus, inner ear, whooping cough, pneumonia, etc. Treat inflammations: arthritis, colitis, etc. Cure asthma. Now: Treat Alzheimer’s & Parkinson disease with no evidence of increased risk of cancer.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming