John Dunn, MD, JD:Is it time for the USEPA to reconsider the use of the LNT model in LDDR radiation environments in the regulatory process, especially in the tools it has developed to determine cleanup levels? We have presented scientific information addressing this question. Change does not occur quickly or easily within government frameworks. It took decades of institutional inertia to arrive at the current irresponsible and unscientific regulatory framework. Source from https://junkscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LNT-conf-long-monograph-edited-and-final-7-28-18.pdf.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming